What a week!
Thank you for joining me for yoga, meditation, reiki and bodywork online. Your openness to try something different and to connect has been hugely supportive. I’ve been touched by your feedback, generosity and concern for my own welfare.
Note to me: reminders, learning & gratitudes
- Yoga can be simple. The simplest practices are often the most profound (Ranju Roy and Dave Charlton)
- Practice: Doing it is more important than what you do (Chris Priest)
- I need to be offline as well as online
- By putting the support in place, I can let go of the outcome (abhyasa/vairagya)
- Learning and wisdom arises when needed
- People are generous and like to help
- Community/Sangha is wanted and needed
- Telling the people I love that I love them
- I’m lucky
I am working until 5 pm today and back on Monday morning. I will return messages then but am aware some of you are self-isolating and on your own. If you need contact before Monday please ask.
Next week there are two 30-minute classes each morning, an hour class on Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, a reiki share on Wednesday morning. And I’m seeing some of you for individual appointments. There’s plenty of space for more appointments/classes … let me know if you want to meet up.
In the meantime this beautiful and pertinent reading from Soul to Soul: