Lockdown Number 2
I hope you’ve all had a good weekend and are getting your heads around life in lockdown number 2. Thank you for your kind messages. This weekend I have been in Malvern again studying and discussing yoga for pregnancy and active childbirth. Part of our discussion was parinama – the process of change. We need to appreciate and accept that everything changes and nothing remains the same. The only constant in life is change. The good news is that this means that this will pass and life will change again.
From 12.01 am (yes, that is the time they have put) on Thursday, I will not be able to work with you in person. I am so glad we have kept our online connection. A reminder of what is available:
- The Morning Dailies are available to everyone. If you are new to working online, we can arrange a time to meet separately so you can try out zoom and your working space.
- Term yoga starts this Wednesday at 6.00 pm and 7.15 pm
- Keep an eye out for additional online classes including Yoga for Menopause and Yoga for Pregnancy & Active Childbirth
- **EXTRA DATES: Reiki Shares are on a Monday morning. I have added extra dates as we are back into living with restriction: 9 & 23 November, 7 December & 21 December (Winter Solstice)
- **EXTRA DATES: Evening Meditations are on Monday evenings and I have added a extra dates: 9 & 23 November, 14 and 21 December (Winter Solstice)
During the first lockdown, I worked online with reiki and meditation. If you would like to consider working this way but would like to talk what is involved, please contact me
I will post more as time moves on. I am fully booked until Wednesday afternoon this week. The system is available for you to book online appointments. In person appointments can be booked from 7 December onwards but may have to be postponed if (when) the lockdown is extended
I have found working online incredibly supportive for myself and know from feedback that our online community is much appreciated by you. If you haven’t joined us online before please do not feel intimidated or shy. We are very friendly and sometimes technically inept … but we seem to manage
Blessings, Yvonne x