The residential retreat is returning to High Heathercombe Retreat Centre on Dartmoor. A little earlier than last year so we will have longer days. The retreat is open to anyone who would like to step away for a weekend and be in community to share yoga practice, conversation and silent spaces. New retreatees are very welcome.
The days will start with a morning practice and end with an evening practice and meditation leading to silence. During the day there is space to discuss aspects of yoga and explore ideas arising from practice. We will include a walk to Grimspound from High Heathercombe.
- Dates: Friday 28 – Sunday 30 September
- The retreat programme will not begin until 5.00 pm, cake from 4.30 pm. You are welcome to arrive at the centre from 11.00 am and lunch can be provided (if you need to arrive later on the Friday evening that can be accommodated). We will aim to complete the retreat by lunchtime on Sunday and depart after a final meal together.
- Fully catered (vegetarian menu)
- Shared dormitory accommodation (no one needs to use a top bunk … unless they want to!)
- General loveliness
- Cost: £260 per person (£80 non-refundable deposit when you book your place; final balance payable by 1 July)
- Maximum 12 spaces (6/12 available)
For more information or to reserve your place, please use the form below:
The residential retreat is a bi-annual event. The next one will be Autumn 2020. If a weekend away won’t work for you but you would like some time to retreat, the Sunday morning retreats might suit you: Morning Retreats at Yanley