Days for reiki practitioners to meet and share reiki. All levels are welcome. We start with gentle yoga practice (appropriate for all levels of experience including novice) leading to a futon-based reiki share. The day includes conversation relating to healing experiences and space for sharing ideas and peer supervision. Our time ends with a distant healing circle and meditation.
My aim is to make the days feel spacious and restorative. I was introduced to working with reiki on the futon by a friend and fellow reiki practitioner. I feel a deeper connection to the person receiving and to everyone giving. If you are concerned about knees, hips, backs, please don’t be. There are ways to work with this.
- When: Monday 23 April, 10 am to 4 pm
- Where: Yanley Court
- Cost: £50.00 per person (early bird price £45.00, booked by 1 March); payment due at time of booking
- Everyone to bring lunch; tea/coffee and biscuits will be provided
- Six spaces available (3/6 spaces left)
- Please feel free to contact me if you want more information.
- If you’re good to go, you can use the contact form below to book. I will then provide appropriate payment details. Please feel free to write about any special requirements you have. (Booking will be confirmed once payment is received)
- Cancellation policy: Full refund will be given if cancelled 14 days before retreat date. Half refund given if cancelled 7-14 days before. Any other refund remains at my discretion.
Proposed future dates:
- 25 June
- 6 August
- 29 October