Days for reiki practitioners to meet and share reiki. All levels are welcome. We start with gentle yoga practice (appropriate for all levels of experience including novice) leading to a futon-based reiki share. The day includes conversation relating to healing experiences and space for sharing ideas and peer supervision. Our time ends with a distant healing circle and meditation.
My aim is to make the days feel spacious and restorative. I was introduced to working with reiki on the futon by a friend and fellow reiki practitioner. I feel a deeper connection to the person receiving and to everyone giving. If you are concerned about knees, hips, backs, please don’t be. There are ways to work with this.
- The next date: Monday 2 July, 10 am to 4 pm (arrival from 0950)
- Proposed dates for 2018: 1 October, 17 December
- Where: Yanley Court
- Cost: £50.00 per person (early bird price £45.00, booked by 1 June); payment due at time of booking
- Everyone to bring lunch; tea/coffee and biscuits will be provided
- Six spaces available (6/6 spaces left, cancellation list available)
- Please feel free to contact me if you want more information or have any questions
- If you’re good to go, you can use the contact form below to book. I will then provide appropriate payment details. (Booking will be confirmed once payment is received)
- Cancellation policy information