I am based at Yanley Court in Long Ashton (BS41 9LB). I started my complementary therapy practice in 1999 and moved my practice to this beautiful converted barn in 2002.
Over the years I have been drawn to therapies that demonstrate an embodied approach to health. Our bodies provide an honest picture of both our physical and mental health from which we can address imbalances caused by lifestyle, illness, trauma or life’s transitions such as pregnancy, retirement or changes in circumstance. Each approach aims to balance and recentre the whole person, reducing discomfort or anxiety physically and mentally.
Whether you want to address long-standing or recent issues, we can work together to find support and space, choosing the approach you most enjoy and value.
- 1999 Reflexology Diploma, Bristol School of Reflexology
- 2000 Psychology BSc (Hons), Open University
- (2004-2006 Homeopathy, School of Homeopathy, Devon (two years of a four year course))
- 2008 Thai Massage Professional Diploma, Bristol School of Thai Massage
- 2009 Third Degree Reiki, Nixie James-Scott (2003 Reiki I; 2005 Reiki II)
- 2010 Art of Viniyoga, Sadhana Mala
- 2011 – 2013 Art of Yoga Teaching, Sadhana Mala
- 2013 – 2015 Art of Individual Teaching, Sadhana Mala
- 2014 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- 2014 Certificate to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Various CPD courses and regular supervision
USE OF IMAGES: I have downloaded images from Google images. Often it is not clear who is the originator. If I am using your image, please let me know so I can credit it or if you prefer, remove it. With thanks, Yvonne