Early Bird Yoga had six people this morning! I think I was the creakiest of them all … It was a lovely way to end the week and kick-start Friday. During the week we read about Mullah Nasrin being advised to learn to love dandelions. I have learned to love dandelions but someone did suggest it was time to get into the garden. It seems the world agrees …
There are a few things coming up in the next 3 months: yoga classes continue with a break at the end of May. There’s also a morning retreat in July.
There are reiki shares in June and July, an introduction to reiki (reiki I) in a couple of weeks time, developing your reiki practice (reiki II) in June and a reiki day in July.
Dates and links are provided below. Let me know if you need anything else:
- Wednesday yoga continues to 23 May
- Reiki I course: Introduction to Reiki: 18 & 21 May (2/4 spaces available)
- reiki shares: 4 June (6/6 spaces available)
- Reiki II course: Developing your Reiki practice: 15 & 18 June (FULL)
- Reiki days: 2 July (6/6 spaces available)
- Morning Retreats at Yanley: Sunday 8 July (9/10 spaces available)
- reiki shares: 9 July (6/6 spaces available)
- Wednesday yoga continues
Hope you have a happy bank holiday. There’s a rumour it will be a dry one.