Weather and dates
I hope you’re keeping warm in the East wind. So far, Long Ashton is snowless but if that changes I will let you know in case access is difficult to Yanley Court. I travel on foot so should be available for appointments and classes as usual.
The exception: if we do get the forecast snow on Thursday I will cancel Friday’s early bird yoga. Travel early Friday will probably not be advisable.
I have returned the blog/website to it’s former glory. Some people didn’t get my message that yoga was cancelled last week. If you are looking for a list of dates, please click on the ‘Guide for 2018’ link, top centre of whichever page you are on.
I wanted to highlight a few dates coming up; there have been some changes due to additional courses starting:
- Reiki shares: Monday 12 March 1900-2100. Then: 4 June, 6 August, 17 September & 5 November
- Reiki days: 23 April: (1/6 spaces left); Then: 2 July, 1 October & 17 December
- Reiki I course: Introduction to Reiki: 18 & 21 May and 5 & 8 October
- reiki II course: 22 & 25 June and 16 & 19 November
- Morning Retreats at Yanley: Sunday 29 April. Then Sundays 8 July, 2 September, 4 November
- Yoga on Dartmoor Residential retreat: 28-30 September: