This holiday has been restorative which is astounding. I usually start January recovering from the end of December.
Did you try the gratitude mandala? I have created mine using the directions (North, East, South and West) to focus on different aspects of life. For example, North relates to winter, material wealth, sensuality, muladhara/the root cakra, the Earth and pausing in the stillness found between the exhale and the inhale (the BK: bahya kumbaka). Doing this reminded me of a post from April 2016 where I had a moment of clarity about needing to create space in my life. This has continued and having a proper mid-winter break I am returning to practice with a few changes.
I am offering a new structure to my appointments to reclaim some evening time. I appreciate this will benefit some and apologise to those of you for whom it makes appointments difficult. I hope that having Monday evenings, Tuesday and Thursday mornings available, most people will be accommodated. If you already have an appointment booked I will of course honour it. If you would like to change your time with the different availability offered, please let me know:
- Mondays: 1330 – 2000 (Reiki shares remain at 1230-1430 and 1900-2100)
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 1000 – 1700
- Wednesdays: 1130 – 1400 & 1630 – 1730
- (Yoga remains unchanged on Wednesday and Friday)
I am in a position where it is necessary to increase my therapy prices (the last increase was February 2014). This will take effect from 1 February 2018:
Massage, reflexology and reiki:
- One Hour: £47.00
- 90 minutes: £57.00
- Concession rates are available on an individual basis
- Individual yoga lessons (including for class students) remain the same. Combined appointments of bodywork/yoga will increase by £2.00
- Yoga classes remain the same
If anything is unclear please let me know. Thank you for your continued presence and support. I look forward to walking beside you through the year