I hope you found time to enjoy the weekend and the sunshine. I practiced in the garden – the birds provided an erratic metronomic rhythm!
Our next yoga term is short, 5 weeks. We begin on Wednesday 26 April and end on 24 May. The prices given are for 5 weeks and 4 weeks respectively (if you can attend the full term but need to discuss a concessionary rate, please do get in touch with me):
- 0930 – 1100 @ £52.50 / £45.50
- 1800 – 1915 @ £47.50 / £41.00
- 1930 – 2100 @ £52.50 / £45.50
This is offered on the following basis:
- Payment to be made at the start of term irrespective of when you begin the term. If you will not be at the first lesson, please arrange for payment by 26 April.
- When paying for the term, tell me which lessons you will be absent from. This will allow me to offer the space to students from other classes if they cannot attend their normal class.
- Once you have committed to a payment option, I would ask that your commitment remains for the term. That is, if for some reason you miss an additional lesson, for example you paid for 6 weeks but only made 5 weeks, then the 6 week payment stands.
The following term dates are: 7 June – 19 July (7 weeks) (dates for the rest of the year are on the website).
We have spent a year looking at the antaraya and obstacles to a state of yoga. During this term, I want to pause and reflect on the year as well as revisit practice techniques such as framing the movement with the breath and working with ujjayi. This term will be a settling breath before embracing the energy of summer.
Please let me know if you are not returning to classes so I can offer spaces to new students. At the moment the 7.30 pm class is full and there are several spaces in the 9.30 am and 6.00 pm classes.