Yoga: now and over the summer
The next term begins next Wednesday, 8 June, and runs for 6 weeks. The longer classes, 930-1100 and 1930-2100, cost £55. If you cannot make your usual time, then you are welcome to come to the other one but please let me know.
I am running the 1800-1915 class differently to the other two classes. For this class only, I am offering the following:
- 6 weeks @ £50
- 5 weeks @ £45
- 4 weeks @ £40
- Payment to be made at the start of term irrespective of when you begin the term. This can be done online or by cheque at the end of the previous term
- Additional weeks can be attended at £10 per lesson, to be paid at the start of the additional lesson
- Once you have committed to a payment option, I would ask that that commitment remains for the term. ie if for some reason you miss an additional lesson, for example you paid for 5 weeks but only made 4 weeks, then the 5 week payment stands
Summer classes will be available over August with priority being given to regular students. As with other years, please book and pay for your classes in advance.
- Dates: Wednesdays, 3, 10, 17 and 24 August
- Time: 1930-2100
- Cost: four classes @ £35 or £10 per class
As you know space is limited in the Loft so the summer evenings can be a bit cosier than normal but we all seem to manage.